Introducing: Galleries, a Sales Tool for Companies with Highly Visual Products
I’m VERY excited to announce the release of the all-new Galleries Sales Tool Plug-in for FatStax.
What is it?
Galleries is a free template driven plug-in that gives Marketers the ability to create image and video-driven galleries for reps to share with prospects during onsite meetings.
In other words:
It’s a simple sales tool for companies with highly, visual products like home or building products looking to make their reps’ lives super easy and grow their revenue in 2018.
Here’s an image of a “Home Interior Gallery Sales App” on an iPad. They also work on smart phones. Connectivity to the Internet is not required.
The galleries are fully customizable and run as small stand-alone mini-apps inside of the main FatStax Platform.
Why We Created The Gallery-Based Sales App
When Mark and I first launched FatStax, we wondered things like:
“Will reps need hi-res images to sell?”
“How do we optimize images and videos for sharing during an actual sales call?”
“What’s the best way to get reps to adopt a sales tool?”
“How do we make image and video galleries scalable for companies with 1000s of products?”
And to find the answers to these questions, we had to sift through thousands of days of user analytics as well as interviewing reps that had made their own “galleries” using iPhoto, PDFs, and Dropbox folders.
That’s when we thought:
“Wouldn’t it be great to have a simple plug-in that pulled together product images and made it easy to quote prospects right from an image gallery of all your beautiful products?”
So, that’s exactly what we set out to build (shout out to Coty! who did the heavy-lifting on this one).
65+ hours of writing, editing, designing and coding later, the Galleries Sales Tool was finally complete.
Here’s me thumbing through the Home Interiors Gallery on my iPhone.
Here’s How It Works:
The Galleries Plug-In is broken down into 5 core components:
- Layout your image gallery – Here’s where you’ll set the foundation for a successful sales gallery or portfolio. You’ll learn how to position your images and videos so they stand out and how to structure your Gallery Pages to maximize sales.
- Build your first gallery – We’ll walk you through adding hi-res images and reducing videos to the correct size for playback on mobile devices.
- Tag images and videos with product pages and files – Titles. Descriptions. Tags. Keywords. They’re all key for making a sales gallery sing. And once we get everything associated you can…
- Email single images from your devices – Here’s where your reps can really take advantage while talking with a prospect. Each image or video can be sent instantly to the prospect by email, text, messenger, whatever app, in the exact moment of the conversation.
- Build a custom stack of images and send them – Lastly, we’ve set up each gallery image or video so that it can be added to a stack (think Cart) and sent to a prospect on the fly in real time.
How do you scale galleries?
Here’s where things get super cool.
Our customer success team built a gallery importing tool that will automatically build and update galleries once you get first one set up to your liking. You just clone and go.
For example, one of our clients just had us build 50 galleries simply by dropping images into folders in Dropbox.
No more putting together PowerPoints and PDF books manually. It just scales up and does the work for you. Well we just scale it up and do the work for you ;).
What Do You Think?
I’d love to hear what you think about the Galleries Sales Tool
Specifically, I’d like to know:
What’s the #1 thing you want your sales team to do with image and video galleries?
So let me know if you have any suggestions.