FatStax 2.0 for iPad makes it easy to find your products and marketing materials
No matter how many products, services, and marketing materials you have, or how many iPads your company is deploying, FatStax makes it easy to add your product information so it can be searched, presented, and sent. It works offline so your sales team can use them anytime, anywhere.
Your Sales Materials are always available on your iPad
Sync and store 100′s of actual PDFs, Videos, Powerpoints, Word Documents, and more in FatStax so you can access them without worrying about your internet (wifi or cellular) connection. We have connectors ready to use from Salesforce.com and other library systems. Details on our 2.0 release page.
You can completely brand FatStax with your colors, logos, and icon on the homescreen.
Your company brand is valuable and something you work hard promoting. Make FatStax look like an expensive custom app. Your color scheme, your logo, your welcome page are all standard. Replace the FatStax iPad icon with your own.
Take the FatStax Tour
- Quickly search through 50,000 items offline on your iPad
- FatStax makes following-up with prospects and customers a breeze
- Present your brand to clients like you spent mega-bucks on a custom app (you didn’t)
- ‘No-click’ integration of leads and contacts to Salesforce.com. A FatStax exclusive.
- FatStax makes your product materials mobile compatible
- Tracking Usage and Results, Analytics are important and included.
- Thousands of people use FatStax in over 45 countries
- FatStax CMS makes it easy to manage multiple catalogs for teams
- FatStax has been tested in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Romance languages
- Create a direct route from marketing to the sales team
- Mistake-proof: Recover emails sent offline and customer data.
- Build a multi-media cart to send to a prospect
- Can’t use corporate email on the iPad? We got that covered too.
- Easily invite users, distributors, collaborators, and product managers
- Brand emails sent to customers from your iPads
That’s when iPads were released
Items managed by FatStax
Largest offline catalog to date
of carts that generate sales in 2 days