Introducing the Multi-Media Sales Experience
FatStax 2.0 for iPad
Our customers wanted to present Brochures, Sales Sheets, PowerPoints, Hi-Res Images, and Videos offline just like they do with their product information.
With FatStax 2.0 for iPad, now they can.
The following file types can be pushed to FatStax 2.0 for iPad and opened without an internet connection when you need them during sales calls.
- PDF Brochures, Sell Sheets, MSDS, and Manuals
- Videos in .mp4 format
- Microsoft Word and Excel Files
- Hi-Res Images for retinal display
See Small Business and Enterprise Options
Multi-Media Catalog App
PDFs, Videos, PowerPoints, Docs, and Images can be presented and sent as stand-alone documents or attached to specific products.
- Sync up to 1GB of documents to your sales app
- Affordable branding options
- Presentation Mode for full screen
- Send multi-media carts by email from iPads
See Small Business and Enterprise Options
Sales Collateral on your iPad is always available.
Download and store 100′s of actual PDFs, Videos, Powerpoints, Word Documents, and others in FatStax so you can access them without worrying about your wifi or cellular connection.
Present all your products and marketing materials from one app
From a detailed product table to a multi-slide PowerPoint presentation, FatStax for iPad 2.0 lets you open and present product details in full screen retinal display glory for your customers.
Find anything easily
It’s always been easy to search for products with FatStax. We made it easy to search for collateral, too. Search results show both products and collateral in the same panel so you can choose what you need quickly.
Organize, Manage and Deliver to your Sales Force without driving IT crazy.
The FatStax Content Manager enables marketing to upload, revise, and publish collateral to the sales force immediately. The entire sales force will be instantly notified about the new information. There, you just delivered your new sell sheet to the entire sales force!
What do you get when you combine Pricing Info with a PDF brochure and a “how to” video in one email to a prospect on the spot? … a sale.
Maybe your customer needs basic product information, a product manual, and a video showing how to use it. Send all of that information in a single, pre-formatted email instantly. Or you could just wait until you get back to the office – while your competition slides in.
There’s More New Features in FatStax
- Documents stored in FatStax can be opened in other apps such as GoodReader and Dropbox
- Link multiple resources to products so that when you find the product, the right resources are shown too.
- Resource library shows all collateral files in one place. Launch files directly from the Library also.
- Manage your collateral on the iPad – get the status, re-sync or delete any individual document.
- Additional branding options enable you to customize emails and welcome screen.
- Secure mode for documents restricts ability to email them.
- Manage network charges by preferentially downloading of resources via wifi
- Background sync for resources ensures the latest version of documents is updated to the iPad.
- Icons in the search results panel enable you to see that they
- Thumbnail images of your files in the Resource Library make it easier to choose the right file.
Take the FatStax Tour
- Quickly search through 30,000 items offline on your iPad
- FatStax makes following-up with prospects and customers a breeze
- Present your brand to clients like you spent mega-bucks on a custom app (you didn’t)
- ‘No-click’ integration of leads and contacts to Salesforce.com. A FatStax exclusive.
- FatStax makes your product materials mobile compatible
- Tracking Usage and Results, Analytics are important and included.
- Thousands of people use FatStax in over 45 countries
- CloudStax makes it easy to manage multiple catalogs for teams
- FatStax has been tested in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Romance languages
- Create a direct route from marketing to the sales team
- Mistake-proof: Recover emails sent offline and customer data.
- Build a multi-media cart to send to a prospect
- Can’t use corporate email on the iPad? We got that covered too.
- Easily invite users, distributors, collaborators, and product managers
- Brand emails sent to customers from your iPads
That’s when iPads were released
Items managed by FatStax
Largest offline catalog to date
of carts that generate sales in 2 days